- 47 Videos
- 3 Texts
- 6 PDFs
- 2 Downloads
The Energy of Dog Training Workshop
It all begins with you. Your energy. Your Expectations. And Your Skills to lead the way your dog needs you to.
Module 1: -- The Fundamentals of Leadership & Training
- We'll cover the fundamentals of how obedience needs to be incorporated into every day life -- not just training time.
- You'll have some homework required to get through all the modules. I'll review your videos as you work on your obedience skills & share talking points with you.
- How dog's Learn. How you should teach? And why this dog may be different!
- Learn how your energy influences your dog. And what can you do to move your dog forward.
- Structure & Leadership
- How does Nutrition & Food affect behavior?
- Learn the typical mistakes people make in training and how to correct them
- Game Play -- why it matters & the rules
- Embracing your dog's instincts / why exercise (walking & play time) alone isn't enough.
- We have a new Puppy -- Now what?
- We adopted a New dog -- Now what?
Dana Brigman is an expert in behavioral issues for family dogs. Training programs explore far more than teaching obedience skills, though obedience is the basis of language.
Body language and energy play a far more important role. Energy and confidence. Game Play. Motivation from within the breed instincts. It's all core to a well-balanced dog.
Dana is also an expert in Animal Wellness -- Essential Oils for Dogs, Animal Raindrop Technique, Healing Touch for Animals Practitioner L1, Reiki, and Nutrition. And enjoys Pet Photography! Ask about discounts on these services as a member of our training programs.